- Netlify is great works out of the box minimal configuration required
- I wanted to have privacy respecting basic analytics, to track number of unique visitors
- Netlify Analytics is expensive for my personal site
- Cloudflare provides basic analytics for free
- Migration to Cloudflare was mostly problem free and easy
I faced just one problem while migration, even though command to build and output directory was correct the site was not working.
I identified problem is with the hugo version used by Cloudflare was too old. It got fixed when i updated Hugo version by providing adding build environment variable
HUGO_VERSION = 0.80.0